This year's theme is "Selah"
The mission of the WMU's is to touch the lives of women by the transforming power of Jesus Christ, to disciple them to be His example and to train them to minister to others.
Statement of Purpose
1. Reaching women through the transforming power and love of Jesus Christ.
2. Discipling women to follow Christ's example while living overcoming lives.
3. Building wholeness and balance both spiritually and mentally through consistent prayer and the study of God's Word.
4. Providing an atmosphere for women to develop their gifts and abilities as they build lasting relationships.
5. Training women to find their place of ministry and to effectively touch their world for Jesus Christ.
WMU's meets the first Tuesday of the month at 7:00pm to seek the Lord in devotions and prayer, and to fellowship together. We believe that God's desire is for us to experience authentic love through connections with others as well as to reach out to our families and the communities in which we live.